Map vegetation. Model surfaces. Analyze physical assets on the ground.
- Moderate to high density aerial LiDAR data acquired from fixed wing, rotary or UAV/UAS platforms.
- Aerial images.
- Energy & utilities
- Mining & archaeology
- Forestry & agriculture
- Water resources & environment
- Government & insurance
- Defense & many more
Extract & Analyze
- Bare earth ground, vegetation, man-made features, natural features, contour, TIN, hillshade, intensity images, orthorectified images, 3D city modelling.
- Classified point clouds of manmade and natural features.
- Vectorized features in GIS or CAD format.
Extracted 3D Map is used to:
- Generate DEM/DTM and DSM.
- Slope map.
- Hydro flattened DEM/DSM.
- Vegetated area vs impervious area.
- Volume estimation.
- Change detection.
- Identification of encroachments by human and natural objects to powerline assets and utilities.
- Clearance violations.
- Hydrological & geological modeling.
- Landscape analysis and desktop planning & laying out of new plans.
- Flood risk analysis.
- Forest biomass & inventory management.
- Quantitative or volume record.
- Utilities asset inventory management, monitoring and maintenance.
- Alternate routing study for utilities like powerline, telecom, pipeline, sewer etc.
- Air traffic routing and navigation.
- Solar analysis.
- Terrain modelling and visualization.